Important Note on Color: Tigerwood color varies naturally and can also look different in various lighting. View all of our photos for the range. Our current batch color is closest to the 2nd and 3rd photo in this gallery.
PLAY IN COMFORT – Our proprietary dual-line system forms the backbone of our strap. It allows for better weight distribution compared to traditional leather or nylon straps. This allows you to play ache-free longer.
Smooth & immaculately polished wood pieces provide exceptional comfort. No slivers, no sliding, no pinching.
PLAY IN STYLE – This beautiful guitar strap is not only aesthetically pleasing, but it's made with the same craftsmanship as high-end guitars. Connect to your guitar like never before.
PLAY FOR LIFE – We stand behind our products with a lifetime guarantee. We've literally put blood, sweat, and tears into our business. If you have any issues, you let us know and we will take care of you.
How It's Made?
- Each Revo strap is 100% Handmade.
- Tigerwood color ranges from pale cream to a rich reddish-orange hue.
- Tigerwood is named after its dramatic streaking patterns.
- It has remarkable water-resistant properties and can be found in instruments, fine furniture, knife handles, decks, and more.
About the Solano Style
We have three styles of straps:
The Solano design:
- Our slim design made popular by Carlos Santana
- Characterized by 2.5-inch wide wood sections, but slimmer than the Revo style
- Each piece of wood is hand-polished for a smooth touch and refined look
- All of our straps are adjustable in length from 43″ up to 55″ from button to button for a personalized fit for your playing style.
- Our strap tail features three eyelets offering further customization and flexibility.
Color: Natural Tigerwood
Specs: 2.5 Inches Wide, Scratch Resistant, Leather Ends
Adjustable? Yes, 43" up to 55" button to button
U.S. Shipping Info
We offer FREE and FAST shipping in the U.S. We process your order within 1 business day. Your strap via USPS Priority Mail which is about 2-3 business days depending on your location.
Most of our shipments originate from California and come with tracking. You will get an automated email once we create your shipping label. Please allow up to 24 hours for tracking data to start populating.
We charge a flat fee of $25.00 for international shipments. It varies between 2 and 6 weeks depending on your country.
Want to see more reviews?
View us on Reverb.
View us on Etsy for more reviews and products.