Our Gordo straps work great for any guitar or bass, but there are a few common themes we see from our current customers that use them.
1) They perform great at distributing the weight of your instrument. Their popularity began with acoustic guitars for aesthetic preferences, but slowly made their way to electric guitars and basses for both style and comfort.
2) They are preferred in hot and humid environments over leather straps since they are cooler to the touch and allow for airflow.
3) They are uniquely designed and continues to become more and more popular.
PLAY IN COMFORT – Our proprietary dual-line system forms the backbone of our strap. It allows for better weight distribution compared to traditional leather or nylon straps. This allows you to play ache-free longer.
Smooth & immaculately polished wood pieces provide exceptional comfort. No slivers, no sliding, no pinching.
PLAY IN STYLE – This beautiful guitar strap is not only aesthetically pleasing, but it's made with the same craftsmanship as high-end guitars. Connect to your guitar like never before.
PLAY FOR LIFE – We stand behind our products with a lifetime guarantee. We've literally put blood, sweat, and tears into our business. If you have any issues, you let us know and we will take care of you.
How It's Made?
- Each Revo strap is 100% Handmade.
- Tigerwood color ranges from pale cream to a rich reddish-orange hue.
- Tigerwood is named after its dramatic streaking patterns.
- It has remarkable water-resistant properties and can be found in instruments, fine furniture, knife handles, decks, and more.
About the Gordo Style
We have three styles of straps:
The Gordo design:
- Characterized by 3-inch wide wood section near the shoulder and tapering to the 2 inches on both ends
- Each piece of wood is hand-polished for a smooth touch and refined look
- Especially great for hot and humid climates as the wood stays cool and allows for airflow
- All of our straps are adjustable in length from 43″ up to 55″ from button to button for a personalized fit for your playing style.
- Our strap tail features three eyelets offering further customization and flexibility.
Color: Natural Tigerwood
Specs: 3 Inches Wide Near Shoulder, tapering to 2 inches at the ends, Scratch Resistant, Leather Ends
Adjustable? Yes, 43" up to 55" button to button
U.S. Shipping Info
We offer FREE and FAST shipping in the U.S. We process your order within 1 business day. Your strap via USPS Priority Mail which is about 2-3 business days depending on your location.
Most of our shipments originate from California and come with tracking. You will get an automated email once we create your shipping label. Please allow up to 24 hours for tracking data to start populating.
We charge a flat fee of $25.00 for international shipments. It varies between 2 and 6 weeks depending on your country.
Want to see more reviews?
View us on Reverb.
View us on Etsy for more reviews and products.