PLAY IN COMFORT – Our proprietary dual-line system forms the backbone of our strap. It allows for better weight distribution compared to traditional leather or nylon straps. This allows you to play ache-free longer.
Smooth & immaculately polished wood pieces provide exceptional comfort. No slivers, no sliding, no pinching.
PLAY IN STYLE – This beautiful guitar strap is not only aesthetically pleasing, but it's made with the same craftsmanship as high-end guitars. Connect to your guitar like never before.
PLAY FOR LIFE – We stand behind our products with a lifetime guarantee. We've literally put blood, sweat, and tears into our business. If you have any issues, you let us know and we will take care of you.
How It's Made?
- Each Revo strap is 100% Handmade.
- Purpleheart is a hardwood known for its unique color and beauty. It is typically found in flooring, tool handles, cutting boards, jewelry, musical instruments and... Revo Guitar Straps.
- Irregularities in the grain texture are considered desirable since they produce distinctive and visually appealing patterns.
About the Revo Style
We have three styles of straps:
The classic Revo design:
- Our original design and our best-selling design
- Characterized by 2.5-inch wide wood sections
- Each piece of wood is hand-polished for a smooth touch and refined look
- The wood grains of each strap can be seen clearly in each piece of wood.
- Currently the only design in which we produce our exclusive Cocobolo
- All of our straps are adjustable in length from 43″ up to 55″ from button to button for a personalized fit for your playing style.
- Our strap tail features three eyelets offering further customization and flexibility.
Color: Natural Purple Heart Wood
Material: Purple Heart Wood
Specs: 2.5 Inches Wide, Scratch Resistant, Leather Ends
Adjustable? Yes, 43" up to 55" button to button
U.S. Shipping Info
We offer FREE and FAST shipping in the U.S. We process your order within 1 business day. Your strap via USPS Priority Mail which is about 2-3 business days depending on your location.
Most of our shipments originate from California and come with tracking. You will get an automated email once we create your shipping label. Please allow up to 24 hours for tracking data to start populating.
We charge a flat fee of $25.00 for international shipments. It varies between 2 and 6 weeks depending on your country.
Want to see more reviews?
View us on Reverb.
View us on Etsy for more reviews and products.